Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Is it just me or is the week before holidays painful?

Four sleeps to go before our vacation starts! My excitement level is only moderate right now. I know for sure it'll go through the roof the minute the plane lifts off. My heart usually starts beating really fast and I'm overwhelmed by the feeling of how fortunate I am in my life.

But before all the warm fuzzy feelings begin, I have to get through this week. Getting organized sucks! Packing sucks! Making sure all your bills get paid sucks! This is the part I hate the most...but only four more sleeps to go. Besides, it's not the end of the world if I forget to do a few things, right? I just hope I don't have to borrow Andy's man-panties!

Probably the worst of it right now is that my brain (and wallet) have already started the vacation without me. I've already burned a hole in my credit card and I haven't even started day 1...hehe. Oh well, I'll have a shiny new bike to come home to. Sweet!

2 comments:

Petting bamboo said...

ahh...it's only money honey -- if you died at the end of June, would it really matter? morbid I know, but keep it in mind! Makes you feel less guilty about the credit card debt. You work hard - you deserve it! That's what life is about. Like I said, I will be watching this blog -- so you'd better blog!!!

wesleylisa said...

Hey! Where the heck are all the updates!??!? It's already Monday, the 21st of May! Aren't you going to update your blog!?!??! Some people are patiently waiting you know?!?!?!?!